Lost Creek Hollow i walk in the cemeteries of this city at night
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance's ears pricked at the mention of noting a constellation by himself, his lips curving up gently. "the best constellations are the ones we find ourselves," he commented quietly, thinking idly of all the constellations his mother made up. super-fun coconut, for starters. somehow, merrick didn't strike him as the type that would appreciate such a story right now. another time, maybe. 

the man followed his gaze, straight to orion-- particularly; "rigel," he recited, green gaze unwavering as he regarded the belt of the the legend. "that is part of orion's belt," he added, using his own paw to direct the boy to the other three stars, and then to the entire constellation, "which makes up part of the constellation orion." he looked at it for a moment, ears pressed forwards, before he looked back down at the stark boy. "they aren't all so complicated. all the ones i've been taught have names-- but you could call 'em whatever you wanted," he said, finally, in regards to his question.
Messages In This Thread
i walk in the cemeteries of this city at night - by Merrick - November 09, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: i walk in the cemeteries of this city at night - by Terance - December 18, 2018, 08:52 PM