Hushed Willows Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

her i guess is better than an insult, so he'll take it. he hums, doing his best to keep up with her (not really realizing she's trying to ditch him), and opens his mouth to add something else when she turns suddenly. okeanos stops short, his mouth closing with an audible click at her question. (if i'm remembering correctly) it isn't the first time the imbalance has been brought to his attention -- he knows he's lucky in a way that the other puppies aren't, it's why he's trying so hard to .. be their friend in the first place. 

"i don't know," okeanos says honestly, a small frown turning his mouth. "mama and mama oly are.. they've always been together?" it isn't, he knows, a very satisfying answer, but it's the truth. the world is exceedingly unfair at times and he's been lucky enough to only have to deal with a little bit of it. moving around all over and leaving papa behind was hard but he still has his mamas and ibby and even ellie and seamus too. quietly he says, "m'sorry your mama isn't here too," though he suspects that she won't be happy with him no matter what he says.
Messages In This Thread
Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 11, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - November 17, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - November 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 02, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 13, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 19, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 24, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Okeanos - December 24, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Boob Physics? Get A Real Life, America - by Brilliance - December 26, 2018, 03:03 PM