Blacktail Deer Plateau the oncoming storm
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her gaze remained indifferent to his jab - Liri had not been on the scene to witness Issun's aggression nor did she think her own greeting rude. He was a stranger lurking around her home without bothering to announce his presence. As far as the Alpha was concerned, that either made him dangerous or stupid. 

Liri ignored Corvus, for this wasn't even close to hostility. She simply wasn't having any of his rude attitude - not when she merely stated he explain why he was so close.

"We treat travelers - those who can actually smell the borders - with hospitality. I don't care if you're technically on neutral land, you're practically upon our threshold." Liri pointed out. She was surprised another pack hadn't ripped him apart already if this was common practice for the male. 

"I don't know exactly what you expected but if that's how you go about investigating packs then maybe you should move on." She gestured to the wilderness he had threatened to return to, waiting calmly to see if he had better manners waiting on hand or would truly take his leave. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
the oncoming storm - by Tulimaq - November 14, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Corvus - November 14, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Issun - November 14, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Kavik - November 14, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Tulimaq - November 14, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Corvus - November 14, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: the oncoming storm - by Tulimaq - December 05, 2018, 03:57 PM