Neverwinter Forest if only the word madness would come and root back and grip on my breath
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
One badger wouldn’t really be a big enough meal for three wolves. It wasn’t even big enough for two. But Grezig understood that helping a hunt for nothing was pointless. Of course she would allow the stranger to partake of the meat. “Yes, you can take some meat,” she said, but he was already moving forward. She raised an eyebrow at his back in annoyance, but let it go. She caught up to the male and pointed with her muzzle to the den. “It’s in there, and it probably knows we’re here. We need to dig for it, and at least one of us needs to stand back to watch for it in case it darts.” She looked between the two males. “Who’s doing what? I don’t care.”

Closing this.

Eventually they figured out what they were all going to do, and they ended up catching the angry beast and splitting the meat between the three of them. Then the stranger went his own way and Grezig and Siege remained in Neverwinter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if only the word madness would come and root back and grip on my breath - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:22 PM