Stone Circle Mr. Moonlight
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera smiled a sort of cheeky smile when the elder gave her that answer. The young female had looked up at the moon, "nah, you're only half right, sure I came to find a new home, but honestly there is more to it, however it's not important," especially since I don't even know your name, the female wanted to snark that last line but she didn't feel the need. The young female looked down at her large paws, she didn't quite know what to say besides the burning remark that she wanted to make at the elder but she restrained herself. The moment of silence grew between the two since there was really nothing more that she could add, maybe she could try and be like Valette and ask how the elder would serve the pack but she figured that would be a waste of time, this wolf has maybe seen better days, I don't think she will be taking on any bison anytime soon. The young female tossed a glance at the elder for a short moment to get a good look at the female then looked down at her paws again.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 20, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 23, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 23, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 25, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 26, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 27, 2018, 10:04 PM