Totoka River i.iv : who was trained not to spit in the fan
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The smell of these lands is what drew the white prince in. The smell of salt water was intoxicating, the promise of food and lush lands fed by the mineral rich water - but it wasn't as strong as any ocean he had come across in his travels within the past year. It was soft, like it was mixed with fresh water. As he neared it became more and more obvious, it was the case. Salt water, but mixing with fresh. Where sea and river meet. It was interesting...

But not as interesting as the one he had saw standing by a bend. 

As what he could see from a distance her face was intriguing. Torn into a perpetual smile, he wondered if it was on both sides, or what had caused such a thing... Was it a birth defect? A sign of a good battle. Despite the torn face, she seemed deep in thought. Perhaps the area was far more than just an interesting meet of waters, but a place for mementos. 

"Something haunts you." He approached with care, carefully in case she wasn't alone.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
i.iv : who was trained not to spit in the fan - by Maegi - November 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: i.iv : who was trained not to spit in the fan - by Rosencrantz - November 22, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: i.iv : who was trained not to spit in the fan - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:43 AM