Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Her description of the Shadewood earned itself a mixed response from him. While he didn't like the lack of an upward view, the plentiful plants notion definitely sparked his interests about as equally as he thought he might miss the skies if it were his place. Well that's good, he said, still waving a slow rhythm with his tail. He supposed there were trade-offs to all things. Come spring, I bet it'll be really amazing with all the plants coming into full bloom and getting their new green on, he said, wishing her luck on the matter of naming them all too since he was kind of excited about the prospect of spring's return already too. He aspired to know whatever he could about the sorts of plants around the mountain, too, but it was a difficult hobby to pursue in the wintertime months. His interests were not as sharp when most things were dormant, or covered in snow.

My sister is pretty good at plant names. So is my mom... if you find any weird ones, they might even know them, the yearling mentioned, since those two were his go-to resources when it came to plantlife. Which.. I should probably get going soon. And you probably have a good trek back to.. wherever, too..? he edged on, a little uncertain but hopeful that his sentiment would get across. He didn't want to just up and ditch her, but they both probably had other places to be basically.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - January 09, 2019, 01:25 AM