Bramblepoint But I keep cruising
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
He had no response for her greeting, and she was instantly reminded of her meeting with the dark boy inside the Moonspear borders. He reacted similarly, although he seemed more cautious at first. She watched curiously as her packmate walked around her and began searching the ground kind of like she had been doing before he arrived. She caught up to him, silently walking beside him for a few moments, wondering what he was looking for. I was searching for any herbs that might be left, she offered, lowering her nose back to ground to continue searching. She didn't mind tending to her work while he did the same, whatever it was. 

After a few quite minutes, her searching proved fruitful when she picked up the scent of a raspberry plant. She knew the berries would probably be gone at this point, but that was perfectly fine; all she needed were the leaves, and hopefully there were still some to harvest. She stopped and looked to the male, assuming he was still near. I found something this way, she informed him with a lift of her nose in the direction she needed to go. I'm going to go check it out. She smiled and turned to begin walking again, leaving it up to him to follow or stay there.
Messages In This Thread
But I keep cruising - by Speedy - November 26, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - November 27, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - November 28, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - November 28, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 05, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - December 05, 2018, 04:16 AM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 07, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - December 10, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 10, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Revui (Ghost) - December 10, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: But I keep cruising - by Speedy - December 18, 2018, 08:03 PM