Dragoncrest Cliffs murder on the outside, everybody inside
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Sounds good!
EDIT: I hope you don't mind me adding more of an ending and archiving this! It's my final merc thread. :D

East smiled a little at the playful affection. He actually was beginning to think of the cliffs as home too, especially now that things with his mom were more or less going in a much better direction. It was even better that he had more family here now. I'm glad you're here too, Uncle, he replied. 

He trotted ahead, finding another tree that could use a good scent marking and rubbed against it. After he was satisfied with his work, he looked back to Vercingetorix. Patrol a little longer? East asked, glad for the distraction and not quite ready to call it quits.

Assuming he agreed, East continued along the borders, content to patrol with his uncle and looking forward to spending more time with him in the future.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - November 30, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 05, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: murder on the outside, everybody inside - by Eastwood - December 21, 2018, 08:17 PM