Moonspear a revolution is one spin round
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
In important, socially-formative months of his growing-up to this wolf now, Dirge had been just present enough in the periphery for Jarilo to easily consider his company familiar—even now after him being gone a while. He wasn't going to say he was ever particularly close, but despite the time and the distance, none of this now felt all too strange to him. The yearling eased on into it rather well, and gave a small chuff of a laugh, although deep down, he was relieved too. Guess not. Although I hadn't really thought too much about it, though.. he said to elaborate with another small 'heh' of a sigh.

He switched gears easily, happy to have his height admired. Yeah? Well, I've been working on it, he boasted gently, drawn up for a breath then. But daily of course.. he was quick with this nod. And I've been terrorizing out more off the mountain a little, now that my brothers are pretty much bigger than me already and on the job of being menaces, too, he still wore his bit of a grin, despite the self-depreciation—because holy shit Revui was already that big, and Jarilo was very much not. At least his beastly brother was good for the family business of terror here. Have you ever been west of the barrier mountains? he asked, since he considered Dirge pretty worldly and with that topic bouncing around in his head after receiving his mother's approval to go scouting, it only seemed natural for it to fall from his mouth soon.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 03, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 12, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 13, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 22, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 30, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - February 07, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - February 18, 2019, 10:46 PM