Moonspear a revolution is one spin round
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
All ears, and eager for the viewpoint of someone who had seen it themselves, he wondered first of all if he did have a taste for it. Rightfully enough, he just didn't know. He supposed this was a trek to find out if so, because prowling around nearby with the mountain but a stone's throw away didn't quite push his limits or make him work for any of it. Jarilo wouldn't know if he liked any abroad explorations until he tried, and simply got his feet wet for himself.

But, Jarilo was taking these words to heart, and listening keenly with some thoughtful nods interspersed. I know vaguely about the Redhawks.. the ones that were at the Caldera before, but not where they are exactly. Anyone else, don't know a bit about 'em.. he mentioned, and of course, he did intend to behave about boundaries because he didn't want trouble, for himself or in the name of Moonspear. If anything, the packs would be most useful for finding wolves to learn about stuff from, assuming they were halfway hospitable. Thankfully he had a good enough nature that he could usually skirt his way through interactions like those favorably enough. And I'm hoping that between me and Vela, we can scrape together enough to get by out there.. he mentioned, although this was pure speculation. A rabbit or two between them both wouldn't last them long when trekking the winterscapes, he worried. But.. again.. time would have to tell, and he had to see it for himself. Not that I'm planning to have this be a long deal or anything.. he mentioned, kind of for himself, to hear it out loud.

As for precisely what he sought, the yearling took a pause to decide how to answer this. Not really was the easiest, short version, and just because came as the accessory to that--but those answers were so selfish. While maybe not the entire truth, they were the primary motivators and he got the sense that Vela was not much different. Not in particular. If we can find trace of Revui or even Yami, then good, all the better.. but that doesn't seem like the whole goal, I guess? It's mostly because I haven't seen much beyond what's right by here and.. I feel like I should just to see it myself, and see if I there's anything to learn about it in the process.. he shuffled his weight subtly then with the admission, although it wasn't a particularly weighty one, it was one all the same. Jarilo wasn't feeling like he was setting up to be the wanderlust-y sort (quite the opposite most days when he was comfy here at home).. but maybe the itch was just a lot quieter in him, and he needed a small taste now and then just to know--and know that he wasn't missing out on anything too good in the meantime.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 03, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 12, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 13, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 22, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 30, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - February 07, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - February 18, 2019, 10:46 PM