Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The days ticked by slowly, and Dacio's frustration only grew. While he'd never been particularly lose to either of his litter-mates, it occurred to him just how comfortable he'd been simply knowing that they were around. He had never known a life without the sisters who'd been birthed alongside him and, having lulled himself into a false sense of security that they would never pull the same stint as Dalia had before them, was unpleasantly surprised to find out that Sequoia had willingly chosen to become Natrona.

In large part, the most recent losses made him want to be closer to Opalia. She was the last sibling he had left and, despite the rift that'd been present between them since before they could remember, Dacio felt a new paranoia that she too may choose to leave Drageda. It was a rational fear, having witnessed how losing Dalia and Sequoia had broken their mother, and it pained him to see her suffer. He could not bear to see her crumble further, should the blonde Kru also decide to stomp on Portia's fragile heart.

He followed the girl's tracks through the dusting of fresh snow with purpose in his stride, an eagerness to see her with his own eyes so he could relax with confirmation that she hadn't gone beyond their territory. Dacio exhaled a sharp breath of relief when he spotted her along Drageda's outskirts, and he slowed his pace to close the distance between them. "Opalia," he called to her, lifting his ghostly green gaze to seek her own mismatched irises. "Are you, uh... you okay?"
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 26, 2018, 12:01 PM