Cassiopeia's View understand that i’ll wait for thee, i’ll try to catch up if you move quickly
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it had been some time since imrathil had been inspected -- especially so thoroughly. he could not help the spooked raze of fur that stood up along his spine, though his ears remained flat and his tail limp as revui stalked around him, his gait full of saucy confidence that had long since fled imrathil's gait.

then, the question. imrathil's features drew in confusion, a mixture of frustration and hurt. who was he? wardruna's friend. a vagrant. some lost boy. the memories he had were thin as spider's silk, and when he grasped for them their webbings trailed away, pulled by an unseen and unfelt wind into the blackness.

"imrathil." he answered, though he knew he was someone before imrathil. but it didn't matter now, because whoever walked before imrathil had died the day the bear had attacked him - what was standing in front of revui was just meat reborn. just a wolf. just imrathil. "who are you?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: understand that i’ll wait for thee, i’ll try to catch up if you move quickly - by Ingram Sr - December 20, 2018, 07:02 PM