Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley had heard her favorite goddaughter (sorry Tow) had returned home (because wherever she was would always be the true home for all of her children, no matter where their lives took them), but she was growing more and more forgetful lately. So when Wildfire appeared at her side, the Blackthorn was briefly startled to see her. The memory clicked in place shortly though, so she merely squirmed to make room for the girl to join her and returned her affectionate greeting.

"Hey little girl," she crooned, her tail waving gently, "Welcome back." Fin took a moment to smile and let her greeting stand, but her mood began to shift as the seconds went by. Happy as she was to see her and to get her back, it wasn't lost on her that there was probably some reason she had left most of her family to be there with them. "How are you?" she asked, leaving the floor open for Wildfire to interpret and answer however she would.

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 03, 2018, 12:48 PM