Blacktail Deer Plateau i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She had passed out somewhere after having plopped herself down at the borders and was unaware of Kavik's appearance or the fact that once again she was being dragged somewhere. When they set her down again she came to but not fully, eyes cracked open but hazy and unfocused as they rolled slowly around to peer at Kavik and Thorin, no sense of recognition on her face. "Who are you? Where have you brought me? Where is Tadashi? Where is Higoro? Bring me that traitor!" she slurred the angry growls in her home tongue before slipping out of consciousness again until Ruenna was there and only did she fully awaken when the feeling of the Beta's tongue rasping against her head roused her from the haziness. She blinked slowly and sniffed their scents, seeming uncertain and confused like she was waking from a very deep sleep "Kavik...Ruenna? He got me home then...I fell from a ridge, pretty high up but i hit a lot of rocks and rolled most of the way. Think I cracked my head" she did her best to explain again, wincing as the sting from the herbs pushed past the numbness.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next - by Minori - December 06, 2018, 08:32 PM