Heron Lake Plateau And ain't it always the way
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"don't piss me off," quipped tegan, who then quickly added, "nah that'd be so far outta pocket, i wouldn't do that." duh! of course not. tegan did have some sort of moral code. 

and then everything changed. 

it was short lived, but niamh began preening softly at the fur along his shoulders. now, tegan didn't really know that much about romantic gestures or whatever, but he knew this much. and he knew how it made him feel. was... niamh... making a move? on him? of course, he didn't have much time to process it because she was quickly back to normal. but then! holy shit then! niamh made the most... actually tegan didn't have a good descriptor for the word. hot, was about as close as he could come to properly describing it. that was fucking hot as hell. and so was tegan, in this moment, who accidentally returned the same note-- though his was deeper. he actually hadn't meant to, it was totally on impulse. but it felt so right.

also entirely weird and wrong since it was niamh. but... she started this! 

and then the mood shifted again, leaving tegan a little frazzled because he wanted to keep figuring out what was just going on. "not with my mom!" he exclaimed rather heatedly. no one fuckin touch finley!! NO ONE. she was all his >:( maybe elwood's. but that's beyond the point. "i meant with me, in my den," he clarified, more gently and not so defensive this time. after having pulled apart, even after she nudged his shoulder, tegan tried to bring the mood back to what it was seconds before... cause he was into that. he reached forwards to touch her cheek with his nose. he was trying to be reassuring, or something. he added, "we can help each other out." or maybe that wasn't reassuring at all. tegan tried.
Messages In This Thread
And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 13, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 15, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:00 PM