Sun Mote Copse anything i wanted to know,
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Before he could become too engrossed in trying to scout out a different stretch of the coastline, their travels had needed to point southward. Per directions from more experienced (re: older) wolves, the big lake had served as a good guidepost and from there, their mom had said following waterways was wise—so that was what he tried to do, when he could, and together, he and @Vela made good progress onward, deeper into the Tuktu, the unexplored territory for the pair of Ostregas.

When further west was apparently a frozen swamp.. which he didn't really need to see that badly right now, they aimed south further until treetops rose on the horizon. It was a welcome beacon, so he followed the riverways towards it, assuming nothing waylaid the route first and that at least some kind of woodlot awaited them there. And where there were trees, there could be prey trying to shelter from the cold, or maybe even wolf traffic. Who knows. He wanted to find out.

Everything was new to him out here, and his nose rarely stopped quivering. There was much to see, even before they reached their next stop to rest. He thought maybe this forest could be a good landmark to memorize, too, but was it even going to be worth it to loiter here? They would have to find out. He looked for any visual confirmation on his sister's whereabouts, then delved on into the cover of the sunlit trees without hesitation.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 16, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 16, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 22, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 26, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 28, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 28, 2018, 04:46 PM