Deepwood Weald penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thank you for the thread! :D

Should I have not? Lyra felt her eyes narrow slightly against her will. No, came a resounding voice within her mind, her controlling nature coming to a head. However, the tiny, rational part of her tucked deep away supposed it was a necessary thing to do. She wasn't thankful to the woman, but she was glad at least Revui wasn't running around with infected wounds. If his bullheadedness didn't kill him, it would be nature itself that did the job.

The stranger than wished her luck and turned, though Lyra doubted very much that neither of her parting statements were genuine. She watched with stifled infuriation as the odd woman sauntered off, melding back into the shadowy depths of the forest. She remained rooted to the spot even as her soft footfalls grew distant, turning only when she was satisfied the foreigner was far enough away. Good riddance. The Ostrega then headed back to Moonspear, keen to relay the information and continue her search for her brother.
Messages In This Thread
penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 29, 2018, 09:58 PM