Dragoncrest Cliffs take it on the run, baby
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy smiled down at the woman. "Hunting first, then, since that's what I have the most experience in," she decided. She couldn't tell her whether she ought to think about herbs or histories rather than the stars, but Easy did think that healing was a more useful skill than star-watching. It seemed rude to suggest this, however, so she held her tongue.

"Well, considering my large size and dark pelt, I thought it was pretty apt," she said with a chuckle, not too put off by Aure's surprise. It seemed odd that Aure was surprised by the moniker, though - Easy did bear a great resemblance to her namesake. She chalked it up to the other woman being polite and decided to offer an alternative, just to keep the conversation going. "It's just a nickname, anyway. My dad named me Easy when I was born, but - well - that just came with its own host of problems." She scowled when she remembered the first time the name had been turned against her by some smart-mouthed male. Thanks, dad, she thought to herself, but didn't dwell on it.

Presently, they reached the rise on which Blackbear hoped to sleep. She settled down, leaving ample room for Aure beside her, and looked up at the stars. "Which one is your favorite?" she asked the other woman, thinking that this would be a good place to start.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
take it on the run, baby - by Easy - December 22, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Andraste - December 22, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Easy - December 23, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Easy - December 23, 2018, 03:21 AM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Andraste - December 23, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Easy - December 24, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Andraste - December 25, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: take it on the run, baby - by Easy - December 26, 2018, 01:39 PM