Lost Creek Hollow and it gets me down
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
vague on if terance knows that ibis is lost

the night sky was cloudy. the winter sky was always cloudy. terance still sat and stared up the stars, though he was unable to see a single thing. 

he thought about seabreeze. and okeanos. and ibis. his sweet little bird. he hoped, prayed, that he would be able to see her when he arrived at the willows. he wondered... how that would go. terance was a holder of grudges, sure, but he was good at holding back emotion. he could pretend he didn't hold any, easy as ever. when she'd arrived to the hollow terance had been amiable as ever-- despite the hurt that lay beneath the surface. he would do the same when they reached elysium. he hoped. 

he'd also matured. terance had learned, to a certain extent, to forgive. it was mostly out of exhaustion. he didn't have the energy to hate every wolf who wrong him-- he'd have to pick and choose his battles. as much as he wanted to hate seabreeze, he just didn't have it in him. she had her reasons, and as much as terance disagreed with them... what else could he do? he just wanted to see his children. 

a small patch of sky poked through the clouds, a few bright stars twinkling through. 

and then the clouds came together again.
Messages In This Thread
and it gets me down - by Terance - December 23, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: and it gets me down - by Deshyr - December 23, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: and it gets me down - by Terance - December 23, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: and it gets me down - by Deshyr - December 23, 2018, 01:12 PM