Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Ruenna's question pulled him from his rage-driven trance, and his gaze briefly rested on her face before his eyes closed in response to the flash of pain squeezing his chest. Luckily Siqsa answered the question for him, and he drew in a few more breaths before finally standing up straight, an unreadable mask taking over his face. He had wolves to protect. He looked between the silver beta and the dark man. I need you two to start searching the mountain pass north of here and then wait for me. I'm going to search near the river. His tone was steady, that of an alpha taking charge of a terrible situation because there was no other way; there just wasn't time right now to give into his dread. If I don't meet you there in a days time, continue on without me and find somewhere safe, he instructed. He would feel better knowing they were together, although he had no doubts both wolves could take care of themselves on their own. He studied them impassively as he waited for their acceptance of denial of the plan.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM