Horizon Ridge my father was the last lord of light
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
it was peculiar that the stranger would find commonplace in the young man and his mother so swiftly. at least, illidan found it odd. in truth, it made sense that a young man who was prowling through the woods with injuries to his frame would be associated with the sea witch of similar nature. it did not help that he was identical in coloration and pattern to the wild woman. his nature had been adapted differently because of the circumstances that he had endured. for all of his suffering and all of his loss, illidan had found an adoration and admiration with his father... and he aspired to be like the old man.

“my mother,” the young ghost responded in a sharp tone. he drew his crown upward and stepped through the shadows so that his frame would be revealed more clearly to the slate-coated stranger. as for the injuries that she had suffered, illidan was not sure that he wished to comment on the war that raged on between the cliff wolves and the sound. “who are you?” the savage inquired sharply, narrowing his brows into a tight line over his hawkish gaze. he should have liked to take the name with him back to caiaphas to let her know that her acquaintances prowled the woods.
Messages In This Thread
my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 12, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:30 PM