Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
traveling thread... after the YULE but if something crazy happening during the yule than it's before. i have no idea idk what a timeline is. fuck a timeline!

terance and treason travelled back from the yule. it probably wasn't treason's scene but... terance had a nice time. he got to see his children -- and seabreeze -- and even a few wolves he hadn't seen in a while, like delight. he wished he would've told them about alarian and korei but... he kept their secret, for some unknown reason. they were probably doing fine without one another, and terance didn't want to be strangely in the middle of it all. 

his tail waves as they went, dark ears angled forwards and large paws crunch crunch crunching in the snow. by now, night had fallen, and though they were close to the hollow terance chuffed for them to break for the night. his shoulder was bothering him and he didn't want to agitate it more pushing through the night. this territory, it seemed, had been inhabited before. there were an abundance of already dug dens littering the forest, and terance eagerly dug his way through one that was only partially covered by snow. no one currently resided in it, so he turned to treason with a waving tail and said, "looks good to me." and then he ducked into the hole and laid himself on one edge, back leaned against the wall. he huffed.

rate M for secks
Messages In This Thread
[M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Terance - January 02, 2019, 05:01 PM