Silverlight Terrace scatter my soul across the floor
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
OOC Note: Backdated to January 2nd

January had set in and winter was here to stay. The sun had already set, it's feeble rays of light dimmed behind the heavy blanket of steele clouds that layered the sky. Now, before total darkness set in, the land was cast in a pale glow. The transition between light and dark, neither night nor day. It was the perfect time for creatures such as herself to stir, to arise and unwind. 

Tzila had not moved far in the days that had since passed. She had managed to make it over a small section of mountain from the frozen lake in the west, and down into the more low lying areas to the southeast. She moved more swiftness in her step than usual, though she had no reason to rush. She had no destination in mind. No where to be...nobody to meet. Instead, her quickened pace was a clue to her agitation this evening. The air, for some reason, felt too warm for her liking. She wanted it colder.

Her lips pressed into a tight line as she thought about the summer months, still a long ways off. "Fuckin heat. If only it could stay cold all year long." She muttered bitterly to herself, with a cutting lash of her tail in the air. Perhaps once she had gotten to know the Teekon Wilds better, she would try to carve out her own little niche, high in the mountains during the hotter part of the year. Still feeling warmer than she preferred, with a growl she knelt down. Flipping onto her side, she rolled on her back amidst the abudant snow, silver eyes flitting closed as the icy touch she sought slowly penetrated her dark fur. Peppered in white dust now, she flipped back up to stand, stretching, front legs first. That was so much better.
Messages In This Thread
scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 04, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 12, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 31, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - February 06, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - February 20, 2019, 11:53 PM