Dragoncrest Cliffs Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Thank you for the heart-attack this morning. Let me repay you with a shitty mix post.
Easy nearly had a heart-attack, too. When she saw Ephraim slip, she surged forward a step or two, concern and horror writ briefly across her youthful features. But the boy quickly righted himself, so she was able to breathe a sigh of relief and compose herself once more.

"Ephraim, please calm down. I forgive you," she said firmly, mostly because she could tell that the boy wanted to be forgiven. And she was a bit miffed at having been caught up in the friendly fire, but she hardly thought it was his fault that a boy his age had been welcomed into a fight that way. It was to be expected, wasn't it? "Things got scary. I was scared, and I've seen some pretty wild things." Well, not really. She'd been in a few scuffles, but nothing serious. Nothing like that. But she still believed that an older wolf was - generally - better equipped to handle such a thing than a wolf Ephraim's age. He hadn't even seen a full year, and they expected him to go to war?

And yet, Easy knew (or thought she knew) that none of them had expected war.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where we break when our hearts are strong enough - by Easy - January 16, 2019, 12:13 AM