Wheeling Gull Isle She's spending every weekend at my place
200 Posts
Ooc —
The longer Lucas waited with the bracing sea air in his nose, the better he felt. He was almost back to normal by the time Titmouse returned. This time he politely averted his gaze away from the man's missing eye, though just the thought of it made his belly roll ominously. It was going to take some time before he could face Titmouse without reacting. He just had such delicate sensibilities.

Which weren't about to be helped by the plants Titmouse returned with. Lucas was just as ignorant when it came to plants. He tried to remember some of the ones Speedy told him about, but marigold wasn't around this time of year and the names of the others slipped his mind. These'll help? he asked, indicating the berries. Without even really waiting for a response, he scooped the lot—berries and all—into his mouth and gagged through a few half-hearted chews before he managed to swallow it.

It would take a little time for the effects, both helpful and harmful, to manifest. His stomach would feel better first, and then he would be wracked by abdominal pain and explosive diarrhea for the rest of the day after that. Lucky for him there weren't all that many leaves and he would recover from it. But for now, before any of that happened, Lucas smiled gratefully in Tit's general direction without really looking at him and asked, where'd you learn to be a healer?
Messages In This Thread
She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 15, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 21, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 04:59 PM