Stone Circle tell everybody i'm on my way
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's anger and annoyance had been cut short when she heard the man clear his throat at her. Vespera stopped looking at Valette and Nikai as her ears guided her towards the one who wanted to gain her attention. She realized it was Greyback. At first, Vespera wanted to roll her eyes and brush the male off, but something was slowly creeping up at the young female's memory. Vespera's violet gaze had slowly and carefully scanned Greyback's stance, she noticed he was looking down at her with his stone gaze as her nerves started to run wild within her body. The last thing that seemed to tick for her was where his tail was positioned. It was up. At this moment, something snapped in her mind, memories started to flood in unwelcomed and in an instant, her vision and hearing became tunneled to the point where she didn't even hear Nikai greet her. Vespera looked at the male, she looked speechless, motionless, her expression blank as if she had entered her own state of mind. The young female was having a mental battle with herself, fighting the urge to show fear through her face and fleeing the scene. The young female saw flashes of her past memory flash before her eyes in short compilations, these memories still felt fresh in her mind, she was still young, so her past horrors felt like she had just experienced them yesterday. The young female's muscles tensed up, with her mind conflicting between fight or flight, she had no idea what to do, Valette was right there so she didn't want to make a scene. The young female quickly snapped her head down to her paws like a sprung up spring. Perhaps, she should have told Valette more about her past or more specific on who had made her life miserable, she should have told her that it was mostly Alpha males, the males had given her trouble, and she could only remember how the use to think she was an object. Vespera regretted this deeply, she wanted to tell someone, to spill her emotions onto, but her stubborn and teenage mind kept her from doing so. The female silently beat herself over for this as she tried to put herself in a state of mind to where she found peace, and that peace would be with her family, but her heart told her that was unrealistic, EastHollow was her family. However so far, she could only find one family member to rely on, and that was Valette, Valette had shown her that not all were bad and the world didn't hate her. But at this moment, she had spaced on their past conversations, so she just stared at the ground with her paws planted on the ground like a tree, fighting the urge to shake, and it was a hard mental battle to fight.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 08, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 08, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 09, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 09, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 09, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2019, 02:12 PM