Stone Circle saturn's rings are satan's highway
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera's frail body was beginning to show venerability, it was starting to shake a little faster, she thought her fur was going to fall off. She felt her self fighting hard to prevent herself from wanting to rip his tongue out when he was telling her how he had it under control and she strolled up and ruined it. With each word he spoke, she was fighting a harder mentally battle to keep her body and nerves under control, she was trying to prevent herself from having an emotional break down on the spot like she did with Valette. Vespera was managing to keep herself quiet for as long as she could, but those efforts seemed to be a waste when Greyback told her she had little to no fighting experience. The young female's eyes fumed like a roaring wildfire, she couldn't believe he would say something like that when he barely knew what she had been through, and this time, she couldn't keep her thoughts in her head. "No fighting experience?" Vespera said with a quiet hiss, "no fighting experience!?" This time, she said it with a snarl as she shot her head back up to meet his gaze, "I actually do have fighting experience!" Vespera's rage was beginning to take control of her body, she felt her tears beginning to stream down her face and dripping on the snow. "Might not be the kind you are thinking about, but for all I know, I have always been fighting for my life! I have always had to defend myself! I have always had a fight for survival with every paw step I made!" The young female snapped, with her heart beating faster and faster with each breath that she thought she was going to pass out. Vespera had strongly felt that what Greyback was saying was unfair and unjust, the male had no idea what she had been through, though it was true that she was going to be an adult soon, she still felt like a trapped pup trying to crawl its way out from a deep pit. But she was about done with what he was trying to say to her, "well I'm sorry! I don't know how to control my emotions! I was never taught! I had to learn by myself, and I was on my own, and I had no one to go to in time of need!" The young female found herself in a losing battle with her emotions, she was doing exactly what Greyback told her not to do, and she sounded desperate, her vision became blurry with tears, she couldn't even see Greyback all that well anymore. Vespera felt her legs buckle beneath her, with a bit of strength she had left, she kept herself from collapsing, but even this seemed like a losing battle as she felt her stomach swirl and her legs feeling weaker with every fight she had left in her. The young female so badly wanted to run, she was feeling pressured, she wanted so badly to run to Valette for comfort but she couldn't move, so she looked at Greyback with the little fury she had left, but her face was starting to give into a distraught look.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 16, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 16, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 18, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 19, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 19, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 19, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 20, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 20, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by RIP Valette - January 24, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 24, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Vespera - January 26, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: saturn's rings are satan's highway - by Greyback - January 30, 2019, 02:33 PM