Dragoncrest Cliffs "I'll take this dance."
328 Posts
Ooc —
Lots, Ephraim supplied unhelpfully with a rolling shrug. He wasn't the best wolf to be telling a newcomer about the pack; he simply didn't know enough. But he did know some, and learning some was better than learning nothing when you were a Brana. So, tamping down his unease over having to teach someone else something, Ephraim began.

Heda is the supreme commander of all her wolves in the coalition. Only certain wolves can rise to become Heda. Currently our Heda resides here, at Dragoncrest Cliffs. Currently and forever, Ephraim silently thought, for although he knew of the Sadgeda and how new commanders came to power over the coalition, he privately thought Antumbra was as unbeatable as Drageda was. His presumption that she was invincible, incidently, was one of the reasons he respected her so much and considered her infallible.

The other branches are Trigeda, Sangeda and Maungeda. They answer to Heda, but have their own presiding commanders under her. He licked his dry chops and let his eyes wander across Natjuk's face, looking for any signs of incomprehension. Little did he know that Natjuk was already familiar with this sort of lifestyle. Drageda has never been bested in battle, Ephraim proudly proclaimed. Whatever else Natjuk wanted to know would pale in comparison to knowing their combined battle prowess, he felt.

As for the finer details—their rank structure, their language, their culture in general—Ephraim would need to be prompted for these things. He'd lived with it so long that it never crossed his mind as being worth mentioning; it was his norm.
Messages In This Thread
"I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 20, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - January 20, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 20, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - January 21, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 21, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - February 04, 2019, 04:53 PM