Swiftcurrent Creek you're a sunflower
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 
Crystals of snow sparkled down from above, and his nose twitched as a flake landed on the tip of his snout before melting and dripping to the floor - though the winter was beautiful, he was weary of it. The little flurries appeared so delicate and precious, but Soltero had seen the dangers it could bring; the dual nature of the chill. Scarce prey, slippery surfaces, crumbling earth - the all consuming powder that thickened and hardened to stone. Sometimes he simply wished for spring.

He'd heard of the plateau wolves arrival (he was rather happy about the idea of Ruenna sharing his home now), but had taken the time to try and compose himself somewhat before greeting them, unsure how to meet the wolves in the appropriate way; especially with Kavik rising to status as alpha beside Constantine. The Beta was not against the decision, but he had yet to even meet the man, so it felt a little odd to accept him as another leader - with time, he aimed to fix this. But for now, there was only one he wanted to greet.

The Valento was busy seeking out @Ruenna, tracking her scent with one desire: to... say hi? He brought a limp rabbit in his jaws, large paws leaving sculpted tracks in the snow as his figure traipsed over the frozen ground. Hopefully she was still around.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 23, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 24, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 28, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 29, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Soltero - January 29, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you're a sunflower - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 03:24 PM