Swiftcurrent Creek I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 

He really didn't blame Myrren for avoiding him, honestly, but that didn't mean he was going to leave her on her own too much. The overwhelming need to check on her and make sure she didn't need anything never dissipated. So, fully expecting to be met with anger and resentment, he still sought her out. 

Kavik padded through the snow, freshly-killed hare dangling from his massive jaws as he tracked his new mate through the trees. He walked in silence, thoughts heavy with guilt as usual. He hated himself for what he had done to Liri, and even more for what he had done to Myrren. He certainly didn't deserve to be anyone's father after the terrible mistakes he had made, but that wouldn't stop the life that was half of him from growing inside the woman he had so badly wronged. 

The sounds of retching pulled him from his thoughts, and he didn't even need to see her to know the sound was coming from Myrren, although a few more strides would provide him with her form in the distance, hunched over a pile of steaming vomit staining the snow yellow. Worried, he quickened his pace and moved to close the distance between them, stopping abruptly when he remembered the kill still hanging from his mouth. He promptly dropped it in the snow, afraid it might upset her stomach more, before moving her way once more. He stopped a few steps from her, concern on his face. I'd ask how you were feeling, but... he trailed off, gaze drifting briefly towards the bile at her feet before finding her face again. I'm sorry, he said next, not sure what else to say. His already constant guilt intensified at the sight of her feeling so bad, and he wished he could hep somehow.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 01:59 PM