Swiftcurrent Creek I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He was silent while she ate, keeping watch on their surroundings to make sure she wasn't interrupted. A piece of flesh landed near his paw, pulling his gaze from the trees. He spared it only a few seconds glance, silently promising himself that he would bring her food more often since she seemed so hungry. He wondered how many pups were inside her. For her sake, he hoped not too many considering how big they would probably be. He compared her size to his and suddenly felt even worse about all of this. 

When she stopped eating to ask if he wanted any, he shook his head. No, that's for you, he answered. He would get something from one of the caches later. She was his main concern right now. He cleared his throat a little. Myrren, I want you to know that, well, you and the pups are my top priority, he said. I guess what I mean is that, I'm here for whatever you need. All you have to do is ask. He probably sounded ridiculous, but he wasn't sure he had actually told her that out loud yet. Also, you're welcome to avoid me as much as you'd like, but just--be careful. he added, glancing around a little uncomfortably. It felt awkward telling her to do anything. I just get worried. He was always good at worrying, but this especially made him anxious.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 07:34 PM