Lost Creek Hollow 'cause i know i had it all on the line
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he tried to ignore the look of suspicion that rannoch gave him, playing it off completely obliviously. his friend didn't comment on it though so... terance thought he was doing alright. of course, rannoch's comment drew a heavy frown at terance's jowls, his brow furrowing deeply -- knitted together uncertainly. "you... i don't know, rannoch," terance said with an air of general concern, his tail flicking. it wasn't that he didn't believe rannoch, because he did, and he would've loved to have his friend back at the top spot with him but... he just wasn't ready to see him back in action if it meant there was a bigger possibility he'd get hurt again. he'd almost lost rannoch once, he didn't want it to happen again. 

"do you really think it's a good idea?" he asked, a little less firm this time, paired with a soft sigh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Liffey - January 28, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 12:46 AM