Otatso Wetlands and oh man, if you ever lose your way
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
that sounds good! <3

imrathil's breath was baited, his eyes wide as he listened to chusi. so much of what was collaborated to him seemed otherworldly, as if he had stepped out of his skin and was reliving some strange out of body experience.

in the end he was no closer to discovering who he truly was -- but at least, according to chusi, he was not evil or bad. he sighed in relief to learn this, as it had been a secret fear of his since his memory loss that perhaps it was his mind's way of protecting him from horrible things he had done in the past.

no less lost than he was before (but at least now a bit more clued in) imrathil managed a smile. grateful to chusi's recounting, imrathil then shared all that he recalled of what had happened since the day wardruna found him. in the end, he was loathe to part from chusi' company -- but he had a new life now, a new identity -- maybe someday he would see her again.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - January 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 04, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 21, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 03, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - April 11, 2019, 11:48 AM