Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the wild young man understood very little about the ‘theater of war.’ he had seen and endured real war, but he had not dirtied himself as much as others had. really, having walked away with only the gash to his shoulder was a lot less than what eurycrates had gotten from the drageda wolves. at least illidan wasn’t slurping on chum for the rest of his afterlife, as he was sure their former packmate was doing precisely that. to the young man, all that had mattered about their scuffle with the drageda horde had been that he had walked away with all of his limbs and with only the gash to his lean frame.

when embry moved away again, finding a new place for himself, illidan did what he could to listen and understand where his mentor had gone. his eyes darted once to the right, but swiftly returned to the rolling waves that seemed to stretch out for an eternity. instruction was given, and the young ghost braced himself for whatever would breach his safety zone. his limbs were taught, and his body was firm in its place as he prepared himself.

the swipe at his hind leg struck firmly and caused illidan to waver where he stood. he growled quietly in response to the pervasive feeling of almost losing his footing and sinking into the earth at his paws. instead, he only wavered slightly and gritted his teeth to see if another strike would befall him.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 07:39 PM