Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 
For when @Phex as she returns with her new bae recruit @Laroche ! Trying to bring @Kukutux in to flex her trade swag~ Actually, everybody flex, okay? FLEX

Cry had been awaiting Phex as the young woman - yes, she was womaning now, and Cry simply had to accept this. @Iskra had informed him of the...'talk' of..'baby making'. And hormonal changes, and where spawn- uh, children came from. While he was proud of the young girl for embarking on such a strength-requiring path of life, he was grateful it wasn't himself who Phex had come to seek advice on such matters from. He might've had a heart attack. 

The time grew past as he and @Morgan ran their circuits for the day. He was having a rather in depth chat with the southern man who seemed much more honest than the Southerner's past had christened him into being. An assassin and a rogue criminal. What a funny pair. Despite the Rogue admitting he suspected 'folk had a hard 'nuff time makin' an understandin' of what he was sayin', the Phantom understood him perfectly fine. Well hell, after coming across Ashton and making a habit of trying to decipher the golden hippie 'bromigo', Cry felt he understood everything, at this point. 'Especialmente' other dialects. 

As the time waned, in the distance, both he and his aspiring Warden of the Keep noticed a pair of figures nearing. Always on the ready to make sure nobody was coming to try and stake claim on the already heavily bordered handsome sect of ethreal woods, Morgan began to step forward to assess the situation. But after a retrosecond, Cry could see these two, one whom he recognized by gait and size, along with the bright obvious color, while the other, he did not. 
Regardless of it, Morgan called out, rough voice cutting over the land with alert and gruff measure. "Who's that there?"

Cry however smiled slightly, as he saw Phex with a crisp beam across her joyful face. 

The Ambassador had brought the Keep another member. 

Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM