Heron Lake Plateau now i can't find the key without you
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
is' when you fuck, tegan slurred quite bluntly as eljay tripped over his own words, or when she offers to. or something revolving around all that. which was the true definition of putting out, at least, by tegan's standards. 

tegan stared at his brother as he then started asking for advice. his brow furrowed, his ears pressing forwards. did you... come here to ask me for advice about relationships? he asked, sounding a little surprise, i don't know anything about being in a relationship, eljay. the last part was added for eljay's benefit, because tegan did (without admitting it) feel a little bad his brother had come all this way to ask him for advice about this. especially since any other day tegan would be all over it... but, not lately. 

he'd try anyway. girls like talking. some of 'em like romantic gestures, i guess. you seem like a gesture guy, honestly, he began with a weighted shrug, green eyes flickering across eljay's features as he thought. with another softer shrug, tegan asked, who's the girl? that kinda helps.
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM