Heron Lake Plateau very rare, mom jeans on her derriere
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan stared as quixote tried again. he thought he'd answered that question really well, honestly, and if he hadn't then... maybe he just didn't understand? even as quixote continued to explain and reiterate, tegan became a little frustrated -- though he didn't show it. instead, his brow furrowed and his ears cupped forwards. his grey head took a single tilt to the side. tegan stayed quiet for the remainder of the monologue, giving towhee one glance just to see what she looked like (sort of pissed) and then back at quixote, who was wrapping up his big spiel. 

"i dunno if i understand the question," tegan admitted, trying to figure out what he said that wasn't the answer to the question... he really thought he'd answered it. maybe he needed to go more in depth? "i mean yeah, i've thought about what i'd be as a leader and how all the shit the last few months would affect that but --" oh. wait. okay. that's what he meant. he stared at quixote ass he regathered his thoughts and then gave a gentle sigh paired with a lil shrug. "i mean, in regards to bat, i don't wanna see that happen again. like, to anyone. even without the rank it's my job to protect the wolves that come with me on missions, and i'm gonna be much more -- uh -- diligent in taking care of them. that's why i've been doing so much patrolling, i wanna keep everyone safe." 

he paused, ears flicking. "and... as for blackfeather... i know i wasn't really the best wolf for that job, but i didn't have time to make the journey home and then back. it could've been too late. i sent bat back to keep her safe and to let everyone know... but they were smuggling ceara out of the territory as i was coming up. and i brought backup from moonspear... even though he pussied out." then there was a quick moment tegan was thinking... and then, "but i'd be smarter about it in the future. i probably could've gotten all of moonspear to come invade, or something." 

he made a face, a little wry. "is that what you mean?" or did i just write a god damn book for nothing?
Messages In This Thread
very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - February 06, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - February 07, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Quixote - February 07, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - February 08, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 13, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Quixote - February 16, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 16, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Quixote - February 17, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 18, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - February 18, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Quixote - February 22, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - February 25, 2019, 10:08 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - February 26, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Quixote - February 27, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Tegan - March 04, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - March 04, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Quixote - March 13, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: very rare, mom jeans on her derriere - by Towhee - March 14, 2019, 09:19 AM