Hushed Willows Of love and life I choose love
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She looked up and went slightly cross-eyed as he placed the crown atop her head, and she grinned ear-to-ear. I'm a proper druid, now, she joked, thinking of all the women much closer to the earth and its mysteries than she was. Didn't they fancy things like flower crowns?

Lily rolled her eyes at his remark, stretching a little. Well, I don't know if I've been busy, but they certainly have, she informed him, sniffing a little in mock annoyance. She caught the look he gave her and smirked, butting her head against his chest with a quiet sound in her throat, half-growl, half-purr.

Do you want to feel them move? she asked in a whisper, pressing her cheek against his chest and gazing up at him. They're kicking right now--they know their daddy's just outside.

She wasn't lying--they really were up and at it right now, rolling and squirming and doing whatever fun things fetuses fancied. Lily didn't know how many there were. Three, maybe four? Five? They were too active and too amorphous to really get a good count.

However many, the whole happy family lounged within the roses for a long while, utterly at peace.
Messages In This Thread
Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - February 14, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - February 23, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - February 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - March 07, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 08:58 PM