Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Although his itched to roam, he stayed glued to the mountain—usually near the borders working the patrol, or if not, determined to hunt to keep himself busy. Jarilo had dialed it all up to eleven as soon as his parents had left the mountain to go visit that festival on the other side of the other mountains, and this prowling yearling was the aftermath. Although nothing had really changed in their absence, and all had been well really in the meantime, he was still anxious about it. It was unusual for them both to be gone at once, and further away than a howl. Evidently it was this fact that had him worked up, so, he was eagerly awaiting their return a little more than he was going to admit out loud.

In keeping to this routine he had set down, he was back on the borderlands and on alert—both for signs of trouble and returning family. There wasn't much daylight left, he guessed, so kept his momentum going and scanned along eagerly over a light, airy trot. If he slowed down too much, he began to worry instead, so he did what worked.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM