Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Lost in his own head half the time (especially after his last talk with his dad...), he might not be the most effective of guards, but he was a dedicated one on the cause anyway--even if it was really quiet here right now whether he liked it or not. He eventually noticed Speedy thanks to this, and though confused for a heartbeat over the unexpected company of hers here, he refocused himself and angled his trot over a closer to his packmate.

Hey, he said, shortening his strides when he got close enough to warrant it. The silvery Ostrega was game to keep moving though, or else he felt like it would all catch up to him. What's up? See anything interesting...? he drawled, stepping aside to trot wide around her. Although his words and motions came a little languid for him, restless restless restless the flick of his ears said anyway, alongside the glances towards the beyond he stole maybe once or twice around her.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM