Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
He seemed...wound up, she thought. His anxious energy was radiating off of him; it felt like heat against her nerves but in the way heat felt when you stood too close to a fire. Despite the discomfort, it drew her to him as he turned and began walking, and she was soon walking up beside him as he continued to talk. He was patrolling as she thought, although he appeared dissatisfied with it. She wondered why, but when she was about to ask, he commented on her being the only thing he had found near the borders today, seemingly answering her question. Well, I'm glad I could liven things up for you, she replied, copying his word. She kept pace with him now, wondering if she should ask about his current state or if it would be too intrusive. It wasn't really her style to hold back, especially when she felt like someone could benefit from talking, so she decided to ask. Is everything okay? she inquired gently, hoping to come off as a concerned friend and not a prying packmate. You just seem a little...agitated, she finished, golden eyes flicking to him briefly before settling back on the path in front of them.
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM