Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Knowing she was familiar with some measure of restlessness too did ease his slew of pent concerns somewhat, then made him think, was it all made worse because of winter that still hung onto them? It had to be nearly through; he could see the hints of spring creeping in, more bold by the day.. Maybe these were natural progressions of the very season, like the kinds his mother spoke vaguely about, or that his father seemed to understand as well. He didn't know what they spoke of came heavier than what he was experienced in, although in time and with more seasons under his paws, likely he would learn. He was still but a fledgling compared to them, and really felt the part lately all daunted by the expectations of a grand life ahead in theory.

But it was good that she had been good, and in her typical Speedy way, her easy-going demeanor with her excitement towards what may come to bloom here helped steer him towards something better than stewing on what had him pent up. You'll love it, it's a lot, he grinned, confident that all the coming green would be right up her alley. And that's just what's here. I really have to explore further out this spring more, too.. see what else grows.. all over elsewhere, he said, keenly aware of his need for broader horizons of course. When I visited the Tuktu with Vela, we passed through these swampy places--very soggy, and it was winter then even, but I want to see them in the spring.. even if it's a completely overgrown mess. I have a hunch there should be some good greenery there with that much water around, he rambled, wondering if he was completely off base with his guesses, and eager to see for himself too. Maybe Speedy could make some use of a resource like that.. if the plants truly were unique to a habitat such as swamplands.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM