Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was beyond excited to hear a first-hand account of what the mountain would look like in the spring; it sounded like it would be perfect, and she couldn't wait to see it for herself. She listened intently as he began to describe exploring outside of Moonspear and a place he visited in Tuktu with his sister. She was very intrigued by the swamp he began to detail for her, and she definitely wanted to check it out once it was warmer. He was correct when he said there might be some good things that grow there, and her mind raced with all the possibilities. She smiled, excitement lighting her golden gaze. I would love to check that place out and to explore all the places around here that might have useful plants growing, she answered, still trotting next to him along the borders. Maybe you could show me the swamp? she said next, shrugging her shoulders a little as she moved. She would go search for it regardless, but she thought it might be much easier to find if he could show her where it was; plus, the journey there would be much more pleasant with a packmate to keep her company. She enjoyed exploring and had done plenty on her own, but she found it was always more fun when she had someone with her.
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM