Phoenix Maplewood i was the one who stood in rain
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
She winces slightly at his first words, ears flushing with shame and guilt as the man speaks further. The sound of his voice further reminds her that this is just another wolf, not some strange creature of the night — nothing to fear, surely, though this logic does nothing to calm the pounding of her heart. Her shame intensifies with his question, and she opens her mouth to respond — but she doesn't quite get that far.
Suddenly he's moving, stepping toward her and blocking the most obvious path to freedom. She lurches instinctively in the opposite direction, startled and dismayed by the unexpected proximity but failing to see the reality of the situation until it's too late. Another yelp bursts from her as the dark stranger lunges, the sound cutting off abruptly as she tries too late to step back. She only has time to close her eyes before she feels contact, a white-hot surge through the side of her neck as teeth slice through her flesh. Another sound tears itself from her throat, breathless and strangled this time; a ragged half-scream, followed immediately by one louder and more desperate as the feeling fully registers. She's never been attacked, not once in her life, and all she can think to do is throw herself backwards in a clumsy, fumbling attempt at an escape.
Messages In This Thread
i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 24, 2019, 03:59 PM