Shadewood Know your soul gotta know your wealth
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was reasonable enough though she was reluctant to go anywhere near the ursine, near the large lumbering paws and massive crushing jaws that could end a life so quickly. She pressed her side against Issun, silently offering a soothing presence as she watched her leader exchange scents with this bear, Kovertol. "And he helps us? I assume protection?" she asked of Cry, not giving a flying fack that the bear was right there and she could have spoken to it.

After the two separated she watched as Kovertol extended his large head in her and Issun's direction and while her ears went back showing her anxiety she still held her ground. She hesitated for a moment and then slowly stepped closer, extending her own muzzle and sniffing Kovertol, committing the scent to memory. "I apologise for my out burst. I've had a really bad run in with a different bear before" she murmured, not expecting a reply but feeling it best to try and start developing some sort of trust.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - February 25, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Minori - February 27, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Cry - February 27, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - March 01, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Minori - March 06, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Cry - March 07, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - March 10, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Kovertol - March 24, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Know your soul gotta know your wealth - by Cry - March 25, 2019, 09:38 AM