Sunbeam Lair As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

You weren’t there to protect us. The silent sentence fell from her shut mouth. The words that slapped him in the face may not have been spoken in the common sense of the word but to him there were all to real.

Green eye’s flashed up looking once again at the woman, but not seeing her, not really seeing her. No instead her frame dissolved into an emaciated version, her cheek bones protruding and eyes sinking deeper into her skull. “I KNOW!” He jittered away, pacing back and forth. His tail twitching, “I messed up so bad Tak. It’s not right. It’s not.” He nodded to himself, think of a way to make it up to her. “I didn’t know what to do! I just wasn’t strong enough. I couldn’t do it, couldn’t say no. And now? Well now it’s to late. This is all wrong. All wrong.” Nervously shaking his head.

“How are they? Tahani and Shivali’s children?” A torrent of speech tumbled out of his mouth, as he words landed in a jumbled order.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break - by Siarut - March 09, 2019, 02:45 AM