Ankyra Sound Had to have high, high hopes for a living
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
i’ll yell @ myself later for not catching up first but i couldn’t resist

Songs were sung that day, neither carrying positive news. The thought of the woman that had brought him to meet other children no longer being in charge made his stomach twist in a way that he was not familiar with—fear, perhaps? He wondered if things would change, if life would be different from this shift in the ranks. He looked to the uppik with uncertainty in his gaze and she seemed to understand, as she landed—briefly—upon his back and preened the young boy’s nape. Although it was not the same as the endearing touch of a mother, it comforted him all the same, for he knew with the sentiment came memories of the north, of ancestors he’d never known.

Soothed at last, Aningan nosed his companion, insisting that she return to her hideaway. Once she’d gone, he redirected his nose towards the earth and began his search for @Caiaphas, the worry returning and growing in the pit of his stomach.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Aningan - March 09, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2019, 11:58 AM