Emberflame Ridge Name my Price
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
Open to anyone! Tzila is on the western side of the ridge and is approximately 1 mile from the borders of Elysium.

Karma had at long last, caught up to her. Payback for her bad attitude, sour outlook on life and her misgivings. The only problem was, the shadow mistress did not believe in such a thing. She chalked her circumstances up to just coincidence, or perhaps plain old bad luck.

Her world spun, her heartbeat pounding in her ears, shooting stabs down to her temples. She was too disoriented to think clearly. Thinking hurt. The pain in her head was the least of her worries. As if being clenched by a tightening wrench, slowly, her gut spasmed. Her jaws would clench with the discomfort and she would dry heave repeatedly, but nothing came up. 

Tzila knew she couldn't be pregnant. She hadn't any flings with a male, as appealing as it would sound, sometimes. She knew of the risks and as a solitary wolf, wasn't ready to face the consequences. The only other possible explanation could be that meal she had... It was a day ago. She had been hunting solo along the shores of a lake. And nature had gifted her with a prize. The body of a young elk succumbed to winter starvation or sickness, rotting in the shallow depths, all for her. She wasn't above scavenging, what with her chosen lifestyle and all. She didn't mind the rotting flesh, the stink of the five day old meat. She'd take what she could get...she's had worse before. 

This time she may have overdone it, or misjudged. With a pained groan as another stab knifed at her stomach, Tzila kneeled over on her front legs, chest to the ground. Nauseated, she was unaware of how close she was to the borders of a pack. Not that she was feeling well enough to care. Prying her silver eyes open, her vision unfocused, she could only think of a place to rest to wait out her suffering.
Messages In This Thread
Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 10, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 12, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 20, 2019, 04:20 PM