Emberflame Ridge Name my Price
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Weakly, she turned her head to the left. But even that slight movement proved regrettable, eliciting another stab of pain. The ground tilted unnaturally, although Tzila knew perfectly well the world couldn't actually be spinning. A short distance away, a flash of white...the source of the voice stood. Another wolf...oh great. Or...thank goodness? Miserably she looked at the other through a squinted silver eye, her expression pained. Irritable. Tzila was too miserable to even notice the telltale hormones of pregnancy. What kind of question was that, she wanted to say? Did she look okay?! 

No no no. That was just the sort of talk that would get her into trouble. Tzila may have acted all tough and arrogant, but when it came to physical pain, she was a wuss. "Oh I'm juust peachy..." She groaned, unable to contain the note of sarcasm in her voice, more so directed at her own foolishness. Feebly, she tried to gather her back legs under her. She made it as far as putting her full weight on them, before a pain made her curl down in a hunched ball of black and mahogany caped fur. "N-no...I'm..." Her jaws clenched, teeth bared in a pained grimace. "...fuck, it's like I'm being stabbed with hot embers..."
Messages In This Thread
Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 10, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 12, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 20, 2019, 04:20 PM